1-year, Prospective, Randomized, Open-label, Parallel Group Observational Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of 4mg/Day of Pitavastatin Versus 2mg/Day of Pitavastatin in Acute Myocardial Infarction(AMI).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pitavastatin (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LAMIS
- Sponsors JW Pharmaceutical
- 14 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.