A Phase II Evaluation of ADXS11-001 (NSC 752718) in the Treatment of Persistent or Recurrent Squamous or Non-Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Cervix
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Axalimogene filolisbac (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Feb 2018 According to an Advaxis media release, based on the 12-month survival rates observed in this trial, the company has submitted a conditional Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for axalimogene filolisbac, for the treatment of adult women who progress beyond first-line therapy of persistent, recurrent or metastatic carcinoma of the cervix (PRmCC).
- 12 Feb 2018 According to an Advaxis media release, data from this study will support upcoming planned submission of a conditional Marketing Authorization Application with the European Medicines Agency for axalimogene filolisbac for the treatment for metastatic cervical cancer.
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History