A Prospective, Open Label, Pilot Study Comparing the Use of Low-target Versus Conventional Target Advagraf Dosing in a Steroid-avoidance Immunosuppressive Protocol for de Novo Renal Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Basiliximab; Methylprednisolone sodium succinate; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate sodium
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 28 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 04 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.