A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Study of the Effect on Cognitive Performance, Safety, and Tolerability of SAR110894D at the Doses of 0.5 mg, 2 mg, and 5 mg/Day for 24 Weeks in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease on Stable Donepezil Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 110894 (Primary) ; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.