A Randomized Phase II Study of Gemcitabine Plus Oxaliplatin (GEMOX) With or Without Cetuximab in Locally Advanced and Metastatic Biliary Tract Cancer (BTC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Biliary cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jan 2014 Post-hoc results presented at the 2014 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.