A Randomized, Evaluator-Blind, Crossover, Single Dose Study of the Bronchodilator Effect of Formoterol Fumarate in Combination With Mometasone Furoate Metered Dose Inhaler Delivered With and Without a Spacer Versus Placebo and Foradil® Aerolizer® in Children With Persistent Asthma (Protocol No. P06476)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone/formoterol (Primary) ; Formoterol
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 21 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History