A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind Study of Siltuximab (Anti-IL-6 Monoclonal Antibody) or Placebo in Combination With VELCADE and Dexamethasone for the Treatment of Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Siltuximab (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Biotech
- 11 Aug 2012 Additional trial location (Germany) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 Nov 2011 Actual initiation date (24 Feb 2011) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Oct 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.