Efficacy and safety of agomelatine with flexible dose ( 25 mg/day with blinded adjustment at 50 mg) given orally for 8 weeks in Indian outpatients with Major Depressive Disorder A randomised double-blind national multicentric study with parallel groups, versus sertraline ( 50 mg/day with blinded potential adjustment at 100 mg).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary) ; Sertraline
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Serdia Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Aug 2016 Last checked against Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 22 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 29 Jan 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India