A Phase I Randomized, Partially Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Cytokine Enhanced HIV-1 Multi-Antigen (HIV MAG) pDNA Vaccine Delivered Intramuscularly Followed by in Vivo Electroporation (IM/EP) or Intramuscularly in HIV-1 Infected Adults Receiving ART.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs HIV DNA vaccine (Primary) ; Interleukin-12
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2016 Results published in the JAIDS
- 17 Dec 2012 Planned end date (Oct 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.