A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending-Dose, Repeat-Dose Safety and Pharmacokinetic Investigation of a Delayed-Release, Enteric-Coated Capsule Formulation of AVX 470 [Anti-TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) Globulin (Bovine)] in Patients With Active Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs AVX 470 (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Avaxia Biologics
- 17 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2013 The first patient has been treated, according to an Avaxia Biologics media release. Topline results are expected by the end of 2013.