Phase 3, Open-label, Randomized Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MP-376 Inhalation Solution (Aeroquin) vs. Tobramycin Inhalation Solution (TIS) in Stable CF Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin (Primary) ; Tobramycin
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Horizon Pharma; Mpex Pharmaceuticals
- 24 May 2017 Results of pooled prespecified analysis of MPEX204,MPEX207 and MPEX209 studies presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 10 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 39th European Cystic Fibrosis Conference 2016, according to a Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. media release.
- 10 Jun 2016 Results published in a Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History