Prospective Study of Efficacy and Safety of RFC (Rituximab, Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide) Regimen as a First-Line Therapy in Patients With B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Favorable Somatic Status
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 04 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 May 2016.
- 04 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 May 2016.
- 04 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.