A Randomized Controlled Pilot Trial Comparing Continued Antiretroviral Therapy With Tenofovir/Emtricitabine/Efavirenz (TDF/FTC/EFV) With Switch to Tenofovir/Emtricitabine/Raltegravir (TDF/FTC/RAL) on Changes in Endothelial Function and Markers of Bone Metabolism.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 Nov 2013 Results published in JAIDS.
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History