A Phase II Double-blind, Randomized, Comparator-controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Zoenasa Rectal Gel (Mesalamine Plus N-acetylcysteine) in Subjects With Left-sided Ulcerative Colitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine/acetylcysteine (Primary) ; Mesalazine
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Altheus Therapeutics
- 28 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jan 2014 Topline results are expected in to be available in March or early April 2014, according to an Altheus Therapeutics media release.
- 07 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.