A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase III Study of Regorafenib Plus Best Supportive Care Versus Placebo Plus Best Supportive Care for Subjects With Metastatic and/or Unresectable Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST) Whose Disease Has Progressed Despite Prior Treatment With at Least Imatinib and Sunitinib
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GRID
- Sponsors Bayer
- 15 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of exploratory analysis assessing relationship between tumor growth rate and progression-free survival and overall survival for patients with metastatic and/or unresectable gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST) receiving placebo or regorafenib, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 01 Sep 2017 According to a Bayer media release, data regarding tumor growth rate analysis will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress in Sep 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History