LUX-Breast 2; An Open Label, Phase II Trial of Afatinib (BIBW 2992) in Patients With Metastatic HER2-overexpressing Breast Cancer Failing HER2-targeted Treatment in the Neoadjuvant and/or Adjuvant Treatment Setting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUX-Breast-2
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 19 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 19 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.