Changes in Central Aortic Pressure, Endothelial Function and Biomarkers in African Americans With Cardiometabolic Syndrome: Comparison of Amlodipine/Olmesartan Versus Hydrochlorothiazide/Losartan.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Losartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Olmesartan medoxomil/amlodipine (Primary) ; Hydrochlorothiazide; Spironolactone
- Indications Hypertension
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMORE
- 19 May 2012 Results presented at the 27th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Hypertension.
- 04 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History