Investigation of Association Between UGT1A1 Polymorphisms and Irinotecan Toxicity in Korean Patients With Advanced Colorectal or Gastric Cancer Treated With FOLFIRI Regimen.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- 09 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 12 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 May 2015 Primary endpoint has been met (association between UGT1A1 polymorphism and grade 3/4 neutropenia after 1st cycle of FOLFIRI treatment) according to results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.