A Phase Ib/II, Multi-center, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of AUY922 in Combination With Trastuzumab in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic HER2-positive Breast Cancer, That Has Progressed After or During at Least One Trastuzumab-containing Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Luminespib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 24 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.