Fixed-dose Combination Therapy (PolyPill) in Primary and Secondary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease in Middle-aged and Elderly Iranians
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin/hydrochlorothiazide/enalapril/atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PolyIran
- 22 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Apr 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.