A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial of Observed Systemic, Long-Acting, Anti-HIV Treatment With a Monoclonal Anti CCR5 Antibody (PRO 140) as an Adjunct to a New, Optimized, Oral Antiretroviral Regimen in HIV-Infected Injection Drug Users With Viral Rebound and Documented Poor Adherence to the Previous Antiretroviral Regimen
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PRO 140 (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CytoDyn
- 31 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment due to lack of enrollment.
- 17 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Feb 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.