A Phase II Study of Omacetaxine (OM) and Low Dose Cytarabine (LDAC) in Older Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) and High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Omacetaxine mepesuccinate (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.