An Open Label, Single Dose, Mass Balance Study to Investigate the Recovery, Excretion, and Pharmacokinetics of 14C-GSK2248761 200 mg, Administered as an Oral Suspension to Healthy Adult Subjects
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fosdevirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 25 Feb 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2011 The development program for IDX 899 has been placed on clinical hold by the FDA, according to an Idenix Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 18 Jan 2011 New trial record