A Worldwide, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled 12-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Extended Release (ER) Niacin/Laropiprant When Added to Ongoing Lipid-Modifying Therapy in Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia or Mixed Dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin/laropiprant (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 21 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.