Postpartum Prophylaxis for PE Randomized Control Trial Pilot: A Pilot Study Assessing Feasibility of a Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial of Low-Molecular-Weight-Heparin for Postpartum Prophylaxis in Women at Risk of Developing Venous Thromboembolism.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dalteparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROSPER
- 07 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 10 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 01 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.