A Phase 3b, Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter, Placebo Controlled, Dose Optimization, Crossover, Analog Classroom, Safety and Efficacy Study of SPD489 in Adolescent Subjects Aged 13-17 Years With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.