A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 4-arm, 26 Week Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of 2 Oral Doses and 2 Regimens of Tideglusib vs Placebo in Mild-to-Moderate AD Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tideglusib (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARGO
- 17 Jul 2013 Results presented at the 2013 Alzheimer's Association International Conference .
- 11 Oct 2012 Results have been reported in a Noscira media release.
- 11 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Alzheimer's-Disease-Assessment-Scale-cognitive-subpart' has not been met according to a Noscira media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History