A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Low-Dose Ondansetron For Adjunctive Therapy In Adult Patients With Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Who Have Not Adequately Responded To Treatment With A Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ondansetron (Primary)
- Indications Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Dec 2012 Results have been reported in a Transcept Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 21 Dec 2012 The remaining protocol-specified analyses will be completed in early 2013 according to a Transcept Pharmaceuticals media release. The company will make a determination on any future development of ondansetron after further review of the data.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History