A Phase I/II Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Resminostat (4SC-201) in Combination With a Second-line Treatment in Patients With K-ras Mutated Advanced Colorectal Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Resminostat (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SHORE
- Sponsors 4SC
- 02 Dec 2016 Results of biomarker analysis from SHELTER,SAPHIRE and SHORE trials presented at the 28th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
- 31 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.