A Pharmacokinetic Evaluation of the Exposure and Distribution of TMC278LA for Use as Pre-exposure Prophylaxis, in Plasma and Genital Tract / Rectal Compartments, Following a Single Intramuscular Dose at Different Doses in HIV-negative Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rilpivirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 03 Aug 2012 Actual end date (1 Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.