Phase I/II Trial of Carfilzomib Plus Melphalan and Prednisone in Elderly Untreated Patients With Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Melphalan; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARMYSAP
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=32) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 17 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 10 Dec 2013 Interim results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History