A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Study of E2020 in Patients With Dementia With Lewy Bodies (DLB), Followed by a Long-term Extension Phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Donepezil (Primary)
- Indications Lewy body disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 14 Apr 2016 According to an Eisai Co Ltd media release, donepezil hydrochloride (Aricept) has been approved in Japan to include treatment of dementia with Lewy bodies.
- 14 Apr 2016 According to an Eisai Co Ltd media release, donepezil hydrochloride (Aricept) has been approved in Philippines for the symptomatic treatment of dementia with Lewy bodies.
- 27 Nov 2015 Treatment arms changed from 3 to 5 with addition of Donepezil (5 +10 mg) - Extension Phase as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History