A Phase II, Open Label, Uncontrolled and Multicenter Trial of Pazopanib Given as a Single Agent in Patients With Progressive Advanced/Metastatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (NET): a Search for Activity, Safety, and Predictive Biomarkers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAZONET
- 17 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Sep 2015 Interim data expected by the end of 2015, as per Oxigene media release.
- 19 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.