Open-Label, Multi-Center Phase I Study of Anti-Heparin-Binding Epidermal Growth Factor-Like Growth Factor (HB-EGF) Monoclonal Antibody KHK2866 as Monotherapy in Subjects with Advanced Solid Tumors and in Combination with Chemotherapy for Epithelial Ovarian, Extra-Ovarian Primary Peritoneal, or Fallopian Tube Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs KHK 2866 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Doxorubicin liposomal; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Oct 2015 Results published in the Targeted Oncology
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.