A Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Activecontrolled, Two-parallel Groups, Phase 3 Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Masitinib at 7.5 mg/kg/Day to Dacarbazine in the Treatment of Patients With Non-resectable or Metastatic Stage 3 or Stage 4 Melanoma Carrying a Mutation in the Juxta Membrane Domain of C-kit
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AB Science
- 08 Jun 2018 This trial has been discontinued in Spain.
- 15 Jun 2017 This trial has been suspended in Germany.
- 16 May 2017 This trial has been disconitnued in Slovakia.