A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled and Active-comparator-controlled Phase 2b Study to Evaluate Statin-associated Myalgia Incidence, Lipid Profile Effect, and Safety and Tolerability Associated With PPD10558 Versus Atorvastatin in Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia, Fredrickson IIa or IIb, Who Have Discontinued Two or More Prior Statin Therapies Due to Statin-associated Myalgia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; RBx 10558
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint 'Withdrawal due to Statin-Induced Myalgia' has not been met.
- 08 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to a Furiex Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History