A Phase II Study of Bevacizumab With Etoposide and Cisplatin in Breast Cancer Patients With Brain and/or Leptomeningeal Metastasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Brain metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2013 Subgroup results for HER2 positive breast cancer patients presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 01 Oct 2013 Interim results in 35 patients presented at the 2013 European Cancer Congress.
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.