A Limited Access Phase I Trial of Paclitaxel, Cisplatin and CTEP Supplied Agent ABT-888 (Veliparib) (NSC#737664) in the Treatment of Advanced, Persistent, or Recurrent Carcinoma of the Cervix
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Dec 2016 Results (n=34) assessing maximum tolerated dose of veliparib was published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results in 37 patients presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.