A Phase 1b Dose-Escalation Study of the AKT Inhibitor MK-2206 (NSC#749607) Plus Lapatinib(NSC#727989) Administered in Patients With HER2 Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; MK 2206 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.