A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of BG00012 Administered With and Without 325 mg Aspirin in Healthy Adult Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Biogen
- 12 May 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2011 NCT reports planned end date as (1 Apr 2011).