An International Phase 3 Randomized Trial of Autologous Dendritic Cell Immunotherapy (AGS-003) Plus Standard Treatment of Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (ADAPT)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rocapuldencel-T (Primary) ; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADAPT
- Sponsors Argos Therapeutics Inc
- 02 Apr 2018 According to an Argos Therapeutics media release, the Company is currently finalizing an amendment to the protocol and plans to submit it to the FDA prior to the interim data analysis planned for the second quarter of 2018.
- 11 Nov 2017 According to an Argos Therapeutics media release, the company anticipates next planned interim data analysis during the first half of 2018, subject to the agreement with the FDA on a revised protocol.
- 11 Nov 2017 According to an Argos Therapeutics media release, update on the immunology data from this trial presented in the poster session at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History