A Prospective, Observational Safety Study in Children <= 24 Months of Age Receiving Oseltamivir for the Treatment or Prophylaxis of Influenza Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Oct 2011 Actual end date (September 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.