PHASE I STUDY OF CARBOPLATIN, PEGYLATED LIPOSOMAL DOXORUBICIN (PLD) AND EVEROLIMUS IN PATIENTS WITH PLATINUM-SENSITIVE EPITHELIAL OVARIAN, FALLOPIAN TUBE OR PRIMARY PERITONEAL CANCER IN FIRST RELAPSE
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 05 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 23 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 30 Dec 2018.