A Phase I/IIB Study of Combination Weekly Carboplatin, Cetuximab and Dose Escalation of RAD001 in Recurrent Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cetuximab
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.