An Exercise Endurance Study to Evaluate the Effects of Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Patients With a Dual Bronchodilator: GSK573719/GW642444. Study B.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium (Primary) ; Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Vilanterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Jun 2018 Results of a pooled post-hoc analysis from ten studies published in the Drugs and Aging.
- 07 Jul 2014 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) has approved Anoro-Ellipta (umeclidinium/vilanterol) for the relief of various symptoms due to airway obstruction with COPD.
- 11 Sep 2013 Pooled analysis results for patient use and subject device preference questionnaire presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History