A Phase II of AT-101 in Combination With Docetaxel in Patients With Recurrent, Locally Advanced or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AT 101 (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2016 Results published in the Investigational New Drugs
- 11 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClnicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jan 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.