Evaluation of the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of TPM XR as Adjunctive Therapy in Pediatric Subjects With Epilepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Topiramate (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 12 May 2016 Treatment arms has changed from 1 to 4, duration has changed from 22-39 days to 1-14 days, and different dosage of the drug TPM XR has been added.
- 11 Jul 2012 Actual end date (June 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.