A phase Ib/II clinical evaluation of the safety and tolerability of maintenance 5-Azacitidine combined with Lenalidomide in patients in complete remission after cytoreductive chemotherapy for acute myeloid leukaemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REV-AZA
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 24 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 Feb 2011 New trial record