A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase Ib Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of MOR103, a Human Antibody to GM-CSF, in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Otilimab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MorphoSys
- 13 Sep 2014 Results presented at the 30th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 14 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record, 11902).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History