A Multi-center, Open Label Extension Study to Evaluate the Safety of an Oral Dose of Tranexamic Acid (XP12B) Administered Three Times Daily During Menstruation for the Treatment of Menorrhagia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Tranexamic acid (Primary)
- Indications Menorrhagia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
- 08 Feb 2011 New trial record
- 25 Oct 2010 Results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History